General ConditionsThe placing of an order in www.naviontruck.com implies acceptance by the customer of the conditions listed here.
Your payment details are indicated in your customer account, these cannot be modified afterwards. This is in accordance with the regulations currently in force (Spanish Act 1619 of 30 November 2012, which approves the regulation which regulates the obligations of payment).
The payment will be issued to the name of the physical person or company that carries out the order, so the client must ensure that his/her order is placed with the correct customer account. It is not possible to make later changes.
If you wish to send the bill to another person or different company, this person or company must be registered as a customer and add the payment details and place an order under this account.
By placing an order, you agree to receive the bill via e-mail. Also, it will be reflected in your customer account. You can check your payment details, download them and print them as often as needed. However, if you wish, you are entitled to receive a paper bill.
You can request this via our support system and if you choose to do so, you will receive a payment per post.
The online document in which the contract is concluded will be stored in a file managed by the company and can be accessed through the private access data from your customer account.
In this screen you can check the data which you have entered, and if they are not correct, you can go back and modify them. You can also request any change in your personal data through our contact form at http://www.naviontruck.co.uk/Contact-us
• We aim to deliver within 48 to 72 hours depending on the customer's choice. Even thought, we cannot guarantee this time frame, we try our best that the transport companies deliver within the communicated time schedule whenever possible.
• Delivery depends on the availability of each product, which is indicated on all items offered. Orders involving several products in a single shipment, will be dispatched when all of them are available.
•An order will be considered sent when the customer has signed the delivery receipt. From this day on, the customer will have 24 hours to check the integrity of all components of the order and to verify that it includes everything that the order should do. After these 24 hours, the delivery will be considered accepted and claims for damage or faults by transport will not be approved.
• If you receive a product that is damaged by transport you should contact us through our contact form by clicking here and by adding the order number and the defects you have found. This way, we can claim restitution from the transport company. Once received your complaint, a new order will be dispatched, if your case requires it.
It is also convenient to get into contact with the company of transport:
• UPS: http://www.ups.com/content/gb/en/contact/index.html?WT.svl=Footer • FedEx: http://www.fedex.com/gb/contact/ • GLS: https://gls-group.eu/EU/en/gls-partner-united-kingdom
If the client has received an article in poor condition because of transport damage, it is essential not to manipulate the article at any time. You should contact us by phone or go to email@example.com and send an email, you should do this within 6 hours after having received the product and indicate your name and surname and order number. We will notify the transport company to come and pick up the product free of charge for the customer and you will receive a new item without any costs. In no case will we send a new article before having received the damaged article and having verified that the defect has been caused by the transport company. If it is the case that the customer has damaged the product, we will charge transportation fees for the delivery and return and the customer will receive a repair bill if it would be possible to repair the damaged product. The customer will receive the item in the shortest possible time against refund the amount of the repair and shipping costs on the condition that the client has paid in advance.
In accordance with current law, you can proceed to returning your order, for any reason you may have, within a time frame of 14 working days from the receipt of the products by the customer. If you want to return your order the conditions listed on this page must be met. You may do so by following the steps and filling in the return form which you will find on this page.
Conditions of returns for private clients and companies
• We will not accept returns of the following items, in accordance with the Spanish Act 1 of 16 November 2007, which approves the revised text of the Consumer or User Protection Act and that of other complementary laws:
1. the provision of services, once the service has been fully executed, or when the execution of the service has begun, with express consumer / user consent and recognition on behalf of the consumer/ user that he/she is aware of that, once the contract has been fully executed by the company, the customer will lose his/her right of withdrawal.
2. the supply of items or the provision of services which price depends on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the company and that may occur during the withdrawal period.
3. the supply of items which are made in accordance with the specifications of the consumer / user, or items that are clearly personalized.
4. the supply of items which may deteriorate or expire rapidly.
5. the supply of sealed items that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of protection of health and hygiene and that have been unsealed after the delivery.
6. the supply of items of a certain nature that have been mixed in an inseparable way with other items.
7. the delivery of sealed sound or video recordings or sealed computer software which has been unsealed by the consumer/user after delivery.
8. The consumer / user will lose the right of returning a product when opening a digital content that is stored in a digital folder, that is not in a physical package.
• All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging and must contain all accessories, it must be in perfect condition and it should be protected, so that contact with stickers, seals or tape directly on the surface or item packing is avoided. Otherwise NavionTruck reserves the right to refuse the return.
• Once you have filled in and sent the return form, you will receive instructions in your email about how to return the item to us. You must send the items as soon as possible, within a maximum of 7 days since you have communicated to us your desire to exercise the right to return your order.
• Transport fees caused by the return will be charged. You are free to choose the transport company that fits your needs or that has the best offer.
Once received the items and after we have verified that they are in perfect condition, we will proceed to a refund in the form of a voucher with the value of the product. Transport fees will not be included. We will inform you of this by email and you can find your return details in your personal customer account. This is in compliance with the Spanish Act 23 of 10 July 2003, the Consumer Guarantee Act.
•We will only accept unsealed items that are in perfect condition, received within the time frame of 14 working days after they have been accepted by the customer.
• These returns will be processed as a commercial return, since there is no law regulating the rights of return between enterprises. Therefore, such procedures are regulated according to the conditions of NavionTruck.
• We will only accept returns of products in their original package, so we will not accept items that have any plastic random sealing, neither products with the factory seal broken; for example, motherboards with unsealed cables, monitors, printers, memory cards, etc.
• These conditions do not avoid the right of guarantee or replacement of defective products. But NavionTruck reserves the right to refuse the return in case of detecting any abnormality in the returned product.
The information related to the guarantee policy of the products can be found in the guarantee conditions and processing section.
The cancellations of an order that involves a return of payment to the customer and which are by bank transfer will have a time frame of 30 days due to paperwork. Nevertheless we try not to exceed 7 days with returning your payment.
For all your questions or complaints you can go to our support system or you can send a letter to:
NavionTruck World Media, S.L. Building Centrodulce, Calle Salzillo, 9 1 E
PLZ 04721 El Parador (Almería) Spain
Tel. +34 902 750 409