The placing of an order on www.naviontruck.com implies acceptance by the customer of the conditions set out herein.
The invoicing details are those indicated in your customer account and may not be subsequently modified in compliance with current regulations (Royal Decree 1619/2012, of 30 November, approving the Regulation governing invoicing obligations).
The invoice will be issued in the name of the natural person or company placing the order, so the customer must ensure that the order is placed with the correct customer account. Subsequent changes will not be possible.
If you want the invoice to go to a different name or company, you will have to be registered as a customer with the desired billing details and place the order under this account.
By placing the order you agree to receive the invoice by e-mail. It will also be stored in your customer area and you will be able to view, download and print it as often as you need. However, if you wish, you are entitled to receive a paper invoice. You can request it through our support ticket system and we will send it to you by post.
The electronic document in which the contract is concluded will be archived in the company’s administration and can be accessed privately with the customer’s registration data.
Modification of data
In this same screen you can check the data entered, if they are not correct, you can go back and modify them. You can also request any change in your data through our contact form.
– Delivery times vary between 24 and 48 hours at the customer’s discretion. We cannot guarantee these delivery times, although we try to ensure that transport companies meet them whenever possible.
– Delivery will depend on the availability of each product, which is indicated on all items offered. In orders that include several products, a single shipment will be made when all of them are available.
– An order will be considered delivered when the delivery receipt is signed by the customer. From then on, the customer will have 24 hours to check the integrity of all the components of the order and to check that everything that should be included in the products included is included. After these 24 hours, the shipment will be considered accepted and no claims will be accepted for damage or faults with the shipment.
– In case of receiving a product damaged by transport, please contact us through our contact form by clicking here indicating the order number and the problem. This way we will be able to complain to the transport company. Once we receive the incident, a new shipment will be processed if your case requires it.
If the customer has received the item in poor condition due to a blow in transport, it is essential that you do not handle the item at any time. You must contact us by phone or email email@example.com within 6 hours indicating your name and surname, order number. The transport company will be notified to collect the product at no cost to the customer and you will receive a new item, carriage paid. In no case will a new item be sent without first receiving the damaged item and verifying that the breakage has been created by the transport company. In the event that the customer has damaged the product, he/she will bear the cost of the return transport and will receive an estimate for the repair if it is possible to repair it. The customer will receive the item in the shortest possible time by choosing our available payment methods in advance.
In accordance with current legislation, products may be returned, for whatever reason, within 14 calendar days of receipt of the goods by the customer. To do so, you must comply with the conditions set out on this Returns page. This can be done by following the withdrawal steps that you will find on this page.
Return conditions for private and business customers.
– Returns of the following products will not be accepted, as established by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws:
1. The provision of services, once the service has been fully executed, when the execution has begun, with the prior express consent of the consumer and user and with the acknowledgement on his part that he is aware that, once the contract has been fully executed by the entrepreneur, he will have lost his right of withdrawal.
2. The supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market which the trader cannot control and which may occur during the withdrawal period.
3. The supply of goods made to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalised.
4. The supply of goods that are likely to deteriorate or expire quickly.
5. The supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and which have been unsealed after delivery.
6. The supply of goods which after delivery and taking into account their nature have become inseparably mixed with other goods.
7. The supply of sealed sound or video recordings or sealed computer software which have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
8. The supply of licensed digital content that is not provided on a material medium, with the knowledge that the user loses his right of withdrawal as a result.
– All goods must be returned in their original packaging with all accessories contained therein, protected, in the same condition as received, avoiding stickers, seals or adhesive tapes directly on the surface or original packaging of the article. Otherwise NavionTruck reserves the right to refuse the return.
– Once the return has been requested, you will receive instructions on how to return the product to us. You must send the goods without any delay, within a maximum period of 7 days from the time you inform us of your wish to exercise this right.
– You will be responsible for the transport costs incurred in returning the goods. You are free to choose the agency that best suits your needs or offers the most competitive rates.
Once the goods have been received and checked that they are in perfect condition, the return will be processed in the form of a voucher with the value of the product excluding shipping costs, notifying you of this by e-mail and which you will see reflected in your customer account. In compliance with Law 23/2003, of 10 July, on Guarantees in the Sale of Consumer Goods.
– Only returns of unsealed material in perfect condition will be accepted within 14 calendar days of receipt.
– Such returns will be processed as commercial returns, as there is no law that regulates the rights of return between companies and such procedures are regulated according to the conditions of NavionTruck.
– We will not accept returns of products in blister or heat-sealed packaging, and other products that have a broken factory security seal; such as motherboards with unsealed cables, monitors, printers, memory cards, etc.
– The above conditions do not affect the right of guarantee or exchange of defective products. NavionTruck reserves the right to refuse the return in case of any anomaly detected in the returned product.
All information regarding product warranties can be found in the Warranty section.
Cancellation of orders
Those order cancellations that involve a refund to the customer and that are by bank transfer will have a maximum period of 30 days for administrative procedures, although we try to keep the period to no more than 7 days.
Consultations and complaints
You can make all your queries or complaints through our ticket system or to the address:
NavionTruck World Media, S.L.
Edificio Centrodulce, C/ Salzillo Nº 9 1º E
C.P 04720 Roquetas de mar (Almería) Spain
Tel. +34 910 054 007